Highlighted
Level 22: Superhuman

How long before item gets shipped?

Hey guys, I traded in some points last week for a Google charging stand, the points have been deducted, but no email acknowledging the redemption, or notification of the item being shipped, and obviously, no sign of it arriving.Smiley Frustrated

If I've helped in some way, a Kudos would be appreciated.
Any opinions I express or advice I give are purely my own, and don't represent Telstra.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Level 24: Supreme Being
Level 24: Supreme Being

Re: How long before item gets shipped?

At the moment there is a 14 business delay on shipment. This should have been pointed out to you before you made the purchase. You should have received at least one email confirming your purchase and notifying you of the delay. You can check your purchase online at Telstra My account.

Highlighted

@Wanglese wrote:

Hey guys, I traded in some points last week for a Google charging stand, the points have been deducted, but no email acknowledging the redemption, or notification of the item being shipped, and obviously, no sign of it arriving.Smiley Frustrated

Hi @Wanglese 

I just used up my reward points before churning out and I got a confirmation of the order straight away.

Nothing yet about shipping delays.

Someone keeps putting vegetables in my beer crisper
Highlighted

@cf4 

I remember it said 3 to 5 days when I ordered, but no email at all yet, and I've checked spam etc.

The Telstra My Account page does show the purchase, so I'll probably ring on Monday and see what's up

Any opinions I express or advice I give are purely my own, and don't represent Telstra.

Highlighted

Update.  It arrived this morning (Tuesday) 7.30 am so I didn't have to wait 14 days, but still no email or tracking number.  Not complaining LOL

Highlighted
Level 25: The Singularity
Level 25: The Singularity

The Telstra Plus store does seem to miss sending the notifications. Not sure why. Must be using a different system for dispatch.

On a side note,  how have you been?

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
Highlighted

Hey @Jupiter 

I've been great, apart from a few trips through the medical system Smiley Tongue. Spent a month in the US late last year and was really active. Back in harness now, concentrating on assistive technologies for the challenged. Think of smart home and smart technologies for disabled. Lot of fun, and keeping myself out of trouble.'

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit