Bullydok
Level 1: Cadet

I chose the wrong prepaid options by choosing Telstra plus, I have a recharge voucher that I can't u

Answered

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
AmberSC
Support Team
Support Team
Accepted Solution

Re: I chose the wrong prepaid options by choosing Telstra plus, I have a recharge voucher that I can

Hi there Bullydok, this is something we can help with but I'll just need to grab some more information. So we can have a look into your account you can chat to us via private or direct messaging on Facebook or Twitter or chat to our prepaid team over the Telstra app directly by clicking 'get help' and sending through a message. Can I just confirm what prepaid plan you are on and how you purchased this recharge?

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Bullydok
Level 1: Cadet

Re: I chose the wrong prepaid options by choosing Telstra plus, I have a recharge voucher that I can

I can,t direct Dept I spent my last $30 on a recharge voucher I can't even use I got no idea why lm even on that tp

AmberSC
Support Team
Support Team
Accepted Solution

Hi there Bullydok, this is something we can help with but I'll just need to grab some more information. So we can have a look into your account you can chat to us via private or direct messaging on Facebook or Twitter or chat to our prepaid team over the Telstra app directly by clicking 'get help' and sending through a message. Can I just confirm what prepaid plan you are on and how you purchased this recharge?

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

View solution in original post

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit