Anki123
Level 1: Cadet

My telstra point are not changing for past few months.

Hi My telstra points are not changing for long time. I contacted support as well please help.

Reference numner 13101025.

I get this error when I login to telstra plus.

Sorry something went wrong

We're working on the problem, please try again later.

Support code: CNE1072

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
SteveW_52
Level 22: Superhuman

Re: My telstra point are not changing for past few months.

Is this occurring on a mobile device? using the My Telstra app?

If so..

Have you tried clearing the app cache and data, restarting your device and then trying again?

Have you tried accessing Telstra Plus via a web browser and your My Account page?

If it is happening on the browser, then try the My Telstra app on a mobile device..

If neither of those work, the only option is Telstra support ..  if that doesn't get a result then perhaps lodge a complaint at https://say.telstra.com.au/customer/general/forms/Email-Complaint

The complaint process could take a week or so to be actioned and contact made with you..

Stevo 52
Too many devices, probably an addict :-) also a tinkerer and developer of stuff..
Not with Telstra, just another customer like you!
Anki123
Level 1: Cadet

thanks for your response tried bot site and app no luck same error. Cleared cookies everything still same error I think issue is with my account escalated to telstra support 

SteveW_52

OK, but you have tried all you can, so that will help you respond to the Codi cohorts..  Smiley Happy

Stevo 52
Too many devices, probably an addict :-) also a tinkerer and developer of stuff..
Not with Telstra, just another customer like you!

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit