Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

NRL $20 ticket purchase

I went to purchase 2 of the $20 NRL tickets for Round 9 - Roosters vs Tigers. I followed the prompts through the telstra website to ticketek and I put in my Telstra password and clicked next. The next page loaded with a drop down bow for delivery mode of my tickets which I selected and pressed next. A message popped up stating "Please select your tickets" however there was no tickets or option to select tickets on the page.

I then contacted Telstra via the online chat and the representative directed me to subscribe to a digital pass which I did, and to then go through the process of purchasing the tickets again which resulted in the same error. I asked someone from telstra to call me which they did however they just said to wait as there was issues going on with NRL.

I have now been advised to post here in order to resolve my issue. Please HELP

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
12 REPLIES 12
Highlighted
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: NRL $20 ticket purchase

I have gone through the process myself and was able to get through and select tickets for several games, however when looking at the one you mention the options for quantity was not available.

This has been raised to our support team for the Thanks offer. I suspect it may be related to how far off the game is as earlier rounds seem to have tickets.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Highlighted
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Just an update on this one. The Thanks team have identified the issue and resolved this so you should now be able to purchase tickets for this game.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

Highlighted

I am unable to use the $20 NRL THANKS tickets promotion. When I am logged in to my Tesltra account and then click through to buy tickets to a Broncos game (Ticketek), it says Ticketek cannot verify that I am an active Telstra customer.

Here's the link - https://premier.ticketek.com.au/errors/TelstraThanksErrorPage.aspx?sh=NRL2014

Highlighted

Must have been a glitch. The problem has resolved itself. This has happened a few times this year, so there must be a problem that needs to be looked at.
Highlighted

Hi Team,

i'm trying to buy the roosters vs dragons tickets its asking for a password and i enter my telstra password. It says invalid password. i've gone through the telstra link and im signed in also

Highlighted
Level 23: Superhero

I'm afraid you won't be able to get the $20 tickets for tomorrow Friday, something about not available for public holidays, the code it's asking for wouldn't be there otherwise. The code is for Dragons/Rooster club members only.

If I have provided an answer, or posed a question that helps or interests you, your KUDOS vote would be appreciated Image and video hosting by TinyPic
If I or anyone has provided a solution, you'll help others if you mark our answer as the Solution The Ghoust Writers: STUDYING ABROAD

NB: I am NOT a Telstra employee, just another customer like you.
Highlighted

I am trying to purchase $20 tickets for the Titans vs Eels game. I have logged on as a Telstra customer and made it to the page that says venue location and which ticket category but then asks for a password which I have no idea what that is? Any idea?
Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team

Hi Kimberley,

After you log in to My Account, click Thanks Sports (bottom right)

When you click "buy now", a drop down with more information will appear with the password required (just above "get tickets")

Let me know how you go

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today
Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Kudo to the member(s) who helped you out

Highlighted

what is the password that you have to enter on the ticketek website for eels vs titans game? 

Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team

Hi davidplun, 

You need to sign into your account via the Telstra website.

If you start from this page https://www.telstra.com.au/latest_offers/loyalty/sport-nrl.html when you click on 'get tickets' it will prompt you to sign in using your existing customer account log-in info. Then you'll have access to the reduced rates

Angela 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

Highlighted

I'm having huge issues the past fortnight trying to get tickets to ANY NRL game. I'm going to the crowsupport, NRL, Telstra and ticket websites to not see the $20 tickets available. Which is a shame since I've used and loved this customer perk in the past. Have the tickets stopped or changed while I was unaware? I'm only seein the Grand Final NRL links (saying sold out)

Thanks

Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team

Hi JohnChino,

Unfortunately the $20 tickets are not available this season, which is why you haven't seen any mention of them on the Telstra website. Our Thanks Program is always looking at ways to reward our loyal Telstra customers and this year we are be focusing more on NRL experiences for our customers. You can find out more about them here when they’re available http://www.telstra.com.au/latest_offers/loyalty/sport.html

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit