Sect
Level 1: Cadet

Pink Concert Pre-sales

I have never bought tickets using the Telstra Thanks site before and was wondering as a general rule what the average amount (maximum) of tickets I might be able to buy is? Four maybe? I know from what I’ve read that it can vary but I have 2 teenagers eager to organise their first concert outing with friends chewing at my ear!...😎

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
58 REPLIES 58
fidawgie

Re: Pink Concert Pre-sales

I saw something earlier about 6 tickets as max but I can't find where I saw it, in saying that I am still trying to make sure I have registered properly lol

Barrilla06

How do you register?
Lindy
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Hi all, 

Due to unprecedented interest in the tour and in an effort to ensure all fans have the opportunity to experience P!NK’s Beautiful Trauma World Tour, the ticket limit has been revised to 2 tickets per transaction for the Wild Hearts Zone and 4 tickets per transaction for all other price categories including VIP Experiences.

Barilla, you may find this video of use, www.telstra.com/music 

Basically, if you have a Telstra Service, you should have access to a My Account Profile  http://tel.st/cpyn and/or our 24x7 App.  http://tel.st/app

When the time comes for the Pre-sale if you log into either of the above portals, and go to Telstra Thanks Music, you will see "buy now" and if you select that, it will take you to the Ticketek website, where you can make your purchase. 

Kind regards 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Mullands

how do I buy Concert tickets for PINK

Adam_E
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Hi Mullands,

In order to gain access to Pre-Sale Tickets for www.telstra.com/pink you will need to do the following:

Visit http://telstra.com/thanks during the pre-sale window for the event you are interested in, click “buy tickets” for the event.

You will then be prompted to login or register for My Account.

Please note you can register for My Account in advance of the Pre-sale Tickets offer if you do not already have it set up.

Select your event from the Telstra Thanks Music, Sport, Movies or Arts page and purchase tickets following the ticket vendor process.

We also have this listed on: https://www.telstra.com.au/thanks/music/music-terms-and-conditions

Here is a link to the My Account Page if you need to register: http://tel.st/unap (listed under "popular tasks section")

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

kiwibaby2017

Hi all was anyone told about this 20% off bull**bleep** I saw it on some page can’t remember what then I was told by Telstra people before on 24/7 app that it’s just normal 😡
mannicbk

Are people from Perth able to buy tickets? I can’t see us listed on your website? Thanks Kim
Greg_Buch
Support Team
Support Team

HI mannicbk, the presale starts on Monday (October 16) and the details at https://www.telstra.com.au/thanks/music/pink show that the tickets for the Perth show will be on sale from midday WA time.

CHAMBO78

The ticket limit is 4 however can you buy 4 for a Sydney concert and then another 4 for a Melbourne concert? Or is it 4 in total per telstra customer?
TimmyT
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Hi CHAMBO78,

The pre-sale limits are per transaction, so if you wanted to purchase more tickets, you'd just need to do it in different transactions. 

- Tim 

CHAMBO78

Thank you!
TimmyT
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

You're welcome CHAMBO78. I hope you get good tickets Smiley Happy

- Tim  

Renae82

Pink Concert Pre-sales Brisbane Release Time

Is the Brisbane release 11am Brisbane time or Sydney time?

TimmyT
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Re: Pink Concert Pre-sales Brisbane Release Time

Hi Renae82,

Tickets for the Brisbane concert open at 11am local time. Further information can be found here https://www.telstra.com.au/thanks/music/pink?gclid=CjwKCAjwjozPBRAqEiwA6xTOYF4thLUNdRGQgq3qw8drvJir_...

- Tim 

Hannahhall11

Hi,
I have 3 children and 2 adults in our family and would like to all sit together. Is there some leeway in the 4 ticket limit in circumstances like this?
Hannah
TimmyT
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Hi Hannahhall11,

Unfortunately ticket limits are strict and are set by the ticketing vendor. 

- Tim 

Prujack

I have registered for tickets but did not get a code number. I’m looking to buy Melbourne tickets. Will I get the code when they go on sale or is it just a matter of signing in to Telstra
bnizette

Re: Pink Concert Pre-sales Brisbane Release Time

Its well past 10 in Brisbane and Telstra still shows "coming" - Ticketek seem to have had a meltdown. Not very professional.

TimmyT
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Hi Prujack,

You will need to log in using your Telstra ID to purchase pre-sale tickets  https://www.telstra.com.au/thanks/music/pink

- Tim 

WanaseePINK

Hi Tim

I too have registered with Telstra, as have many.  The issue is, there was a Telstra msg saying I'd receive a 6 digit ID code via SMS and I haven't, as haven't others.  Please explain, and how do we actually then purchase tickets without it?  Cheers :-)

TimmyT
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Hi WanaseePINK, 

There's no code required to purchase the pre-sale tickets. All you need to do is select the tickets that you want to purchase and follow the prompts. 

The Telstra Thanks webpage is currently experiencing high levels of traffic due to high demand. Please use the following link to purchase tickets: http://premier.ticketek.com.au/shows/show.aspx?sh=PINK18&eg=TELS&ep=PK2018

- Tim 

Sarah_23

Hi 

I have gotten through to the ticket screen 5 times but it won't let me go any further to purchase the tickets...a little frustrating.

Cheers

Sarah

grantpollard81
Level 2: Rookie

me to cant figure it out

TimmyT
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Hi Sarah_23,

The Telstra Thanks webpage is currently experiencing high levels of traffic due to high demand. Please use the following link to purchase tickets: http://premier.ticketek.com.au/shows/show.aspx?sh=PINK18&eg=TELS&ep=PK2018

- Tim 

Nenie23

How do you do it?
grantpollard81

ive been on that page since 11...
Josiegirl1

The whole experience has been very disappointing as a long term Telstra customer. They couldn't even handle the traffic so redirected everyone to the Ticketek site. It's been refreshing and "redirecting" me every 15 seconds for the last 50 minutes. So I guess it's time to give up. Very poorly managed.
Sarah_23

Thanks Tim I am on this site now with my laptop in the queue again because the ticket page timed out. I have been into the website on my mobile phone several times but it won't allow me to progress any further with purchasing any tickets. A little frustrating when the information stated using your mobile or on a PC.

Cheers

Sarah

grantpollard81

has anyone got tickets yet....?? 

Josiegirl1

Has anyone been able to get through and buy tickets?
Josiegirl1

I'm in Brisbane and have been sitting on the same redirect page for over an hour....
grantpollard81

same here... my wife and her friends are going to flip three lid... so bad for Telstra.. but so typical too... cant believe i thought this might be different

jdogg21

Whats this rubbish about now Melbourne tickets are going on sale at 2pm? 

clint0110

Just pathetic... this has been the worst ticketing experience I have ever endured (and that includes lining up at venues in the past). Telstra and Ticketek have made a mightly balls up of this

Josiegirl1

Probably realised the traffic is overwhelming and trying to stagger it. Should have done that in the first place as we are all on there together trying (and failing) to get through
Crm_slm

Have made it through twice to ticket selection but all i get is "Unable to provide tickets".  In three different sections with 1, 2 and 3 tickets selected.  Both times, 13min window timed out.

Absolute RUBBISH Telstra.  

LoyalCustomer2

Hi Lindy, the Melbourne sales now has a 2pm pre purchase ticket time. If I close my origional search do I loose my place in the line for the 2pm sales as the previous search for tickets says queuing you?
Equinekath

Why can't i see "buy now"? I'm logged in

WanaseePINK

Hi everyone

As per their message  .. The Ticketek website is up and running. We're queuing you to ensure fair access for everyone.

Ummm ..where's the FAIRness when this eventually times out (after an hour maybe.. wasn't taking notice) and then one has to start again, thus putting them behind people who have not long started.

I was lucky enough to actually get into the booking process, only to be timed out there, because there weren't any tickets to select from and complete the process. Therefore, again, losing my place of 'fair access'.

Very disappointing :-(

Good luck everyone :-)

Dragonfan79

How long are people waiting to be re directed?? In is driving me crazy!!!

weisersbakery

I keep getting into ticketek and then when I pick tickets it doesn’t allow me to pick numbers as it’s not an option. No matter what date or what type of ticket. This is the second time and then it times out.... what a load of rubbish!!!! Frustrated
weisersbakery

How did u go. This is the same issue I keep having. Did I get through ?
Dragonfan79

Never Again! What a waste of time. You think they might let you know if tickets have sold out. Officially given up.

Bronstar77

I have been trying to buy tickets and now it asks for a password and I am a Telstra Customer.

please advise

maureen9

no buy now on the site- what now????

dkb3141

Good luck with buying tickets for anybody in your family.  I have been logged on before 2 pm which is when the Melbourne tickets went on sale.  I have been in the queue now for 1.5 hours and nothing.  There will be no tickets left to purchase. 

Pinkfans4

I logged on at 11.30 nsw time , after 3 hours got put through to ticketex web site, only available tickets we’re single, could only buy one, then start the login all over again. So disappointed with how Telstra has handled this ☹️
EllenF

Agree with all the comments on here - what a joke - Telstra does it again - I wanted to make a specfic comment but can't work out how to do that

Animar65

Can Telstra pleeease let us know what is going on ?  After waiting such a long time to get in it did not allow the purchase to occur.... PLEASE EXPLAIN!

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit