Level 1: Cadet

Points redeemed but still haven’t received item

I redeemed some of my points (30,000) for an item 4 weeks ago and still haven’t received my item or a tracking number.. All I got was an order confirmation and invoice number. I understand that with everything going on in the world at the moment that there may be a delay BUT I also redeemed a smaller amount of points 4 days later and received that item within a week. 
I have tried calling but keep getting disconnected and chat isn’t available. 
I have no idea how to chase this up! 

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
6 REPLIES 6
Level 22: Superhuman
Level 22: Superhuman

Re: Points redeemed but still haven’t received item

Hi @Tabitha2 

They will have your order, but it will be most likely a stock issue.

Telstra Rewards is one area that needs an overhaul. It needs to be able to track an item (Still not possible) and it needs to better handle out-of-stock items, such as making sure items are not available to purchase until re-stocked, and keeping customers informed.

All you can do for the time being is to wait :-(

Someone keeps putting vegetables in my beer crisper

same here redeemed a plantronics rig800 wireless headset and received the order confirmation via email with invoice number and thats it. 3 weeks ago. heard nothing since.

Marksy888

Hang in there guys I have waited 4 month for a Bluetooth speaker. 

Level 2: Rookie

I’m in the same shoe 😡 I received an email on the 10/04/202 Reward receipt confirmation which supplied me with an invoice number, date it was issued, delivery address, and a tax invoice for the item I’ve redeemed for which is a Google Nest Hub and the Telstra points 43,000 redeemed, but that was the one and only email from them 😡😡😡 The points have been deducted since the 09/04/2020 but I have not received the item. I’ve been on the phone with them several times for hours and they just sent me on a wild goose chase. They kept saying it’s been despatched and delivered but I told them that’s not true and they can’t even give me a tracking number 😡😡😡 I’m at the point of cancelling my association with Telstra altogether and switch 😡😡😡

Level 2: Rookie

Have you receive it? It one thing when its just points that you're losing out on if you never get your order, but theres people who have paid money on top of their points and have been left hanging with no way to trace or find our further when is the expected delivery or what is the cause of the hold up. No one on Telstra Plus 132200 or Live chat have any answers for you and you'll just be left hanging.

I 've purchased a Bluetooth speaker using points plus pay on April 18. All I got was a confirmation email.No tracking number or further details. Over 3 months now..still waitin

@Oreo1203 wrote:

Have you receive it? It one thing when its just points that you're losing out on if you never get your order, but theres people who have paid money on top of their points and have been left hanging with no way to trace or find our further when is the expected delivery or what is the cause of the hold up. No one on Telstra Plus 132200 or Live chat have any answers for you and you'll just be left hanging.

@Oreo1203 wrote:

g

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit