Highlighted
Level 2: Rookie

REDEMPTION SCAM

I made a redemption using 43,000 of my rewards point on the 09/04/2020 for a Google Nest Hub and received an email confirming my Telstra Plus Rewards Receipt Confirmation on 10/04/2020 with an invoice number LYO50818684 issued on 10/04/2020 10:45:57 and on the same email confirming my delivery address and a copy of the Tax Invoice for the reward points 43,000 which have been deducted.

I have made several calls to 132200 and been on the phone for hours each time just to be told the item have been despatched and delivered even though I have not receive the item at all nor was there ever a text or sms ever sent to me to supply me with a tracking number and even now no one is able to provide me a tracking number as proof that it have been despatched as clearly it have not been sent out 😡😡😡 I want immediate refund of my points or I’m seriously considering moving on from Telstra 😡😡😡 This is a total SCAM

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Level 25: The Singularity
Level 25: The Singularity

Re: REDEMPTION SCAM

Nobody at Crowdsupport has access to account information or billing systems.

You will need to send a message using the My Telstra app on your mobile (blue icon, bottom right of Get Help screen). Someone should respond in a few hours/couple of days.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
Highlighted
Level 2: Rookie

Re: REDEMPTION SCAM

Trust me I've done that several times including calling up 132200. Am convince this is a SCAM. Read too cases here in CrowdSupport all sharing their frustration here of the same issue dealing in the same dilemma  

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit