Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Rewards Order

Hi Telstra, I used my Rewards points to buy a Google Nest Hub device. It took the 20,000 points off my Rewards balance, i can see it in my Rewards history but i did not receive an email with an order number to track and I have not received my device. It has been 5 weeks now. Could you confirm you have received my order and provide the tracking number. Many thanks

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Level 25: The Singularity
Level 25: The Singularity

Re: Rewards Order

You will need to send a message via the My Telstra app on your phone (blue icon, bottom right of Get Help screen). Someone will get back to you within a few hours/couple of days, but may not be able to give you an estimate of when your device will arrive.

Nobody at Crowdsupport has access to the Telstra systems to provide an update, although even ordering through the stores, there is a wait of at least 3 weeks for device delivery due to problems at the logistics company which mean that orders are being manually processed (coupled with reduced staffing due to COVID-19 restrictions).

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit