Highlighted
Level 2: Rookie

Rewards store, missing order! Points gone and money spent...

On the 12th of February I used my accrued points and a little extra cash to order plantronics headphones from the rewards store. As of the 26th of March my order is not here, the points are still gone and so is the $$$$. WTF! Come onTelstra. I've waited very patiently aware of the times we live in but enough is enough and I want what's mine. Rather than waste time I'm just going to go into my local Telstra store and have this resolved. While I'm here, 24/7 is a useless app and maybe you should invest in having it developed to match your profits. Heaven forbid you'd  have someone who speaks my language clearly and understands Australian culture available to converse with me and actually help. Instead I have to talk to bots and people I genuinely can't understand because of the language barrier. You're rolling in cash guys so fix your crap up and look after your customers who pay for the best.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Level 25: The Singularity

Re: Rewards store, missing order! Points gone and money spent...

Your local Telstra Store will not be able to get this resolved for you as they do not have access to the Rewards Store other than to place an order for you.

Your options for contacting Telstra at this time are through either 132200, Facebook, or Twitter.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

I am literally in the same boat right now. Ordered in March and not even so much as a damn order number ... let alone a tracking order. Pissed off!!!

Highlighted
Level 2: Rookie

Same here as well, missing points and not even a confirmation order email, to say I'm frustrated is an understatement if it's not resolved I can see me taking our sites and $ elsewhere

Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Same here ordered two products. Got tracking order and received one item. Zero info about the second but took my points for it

Highlighted

Send a message using the My Telstra app on your mobile (blue icon, bottom right of Get Help screen). Someone should respond in a few hours/couple of days.

They may not be able to give a 100% accurate update as orders were being manually processed due to an IT issue with the logistics company.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit