CrowdSupport®
Highlighted
Level 3: Gumshoe

S20 Preorder telstra bonus points

Hi

Just wondering for those of you who pre-ordered the galaxy S20 online, have recieved the free telstra bonus points yet?

Was supposed to have 70,000 points added but nothing as yet. Can't contact telstra

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Re: S20 Preorder telstra bonus points

No bonus points yet either. The whole preorder online thing has been quite a painful experience.

Highlighted

Same here, no bonus points and no way to request where they are. If you do manage to speak to a person they just tell you to speak to online chat - which of course you can't.

Highlighted

You can chat but only between certain hours...24/7 phht go figure.. anyway they told me upto 30 days from date you receive your phone. My 30 days is up today and what do you know? NO POINTS!. How hard is it to add digital points to an account. Sheesh

Highlighted

I get the impact of COVID, I am personally and professionally feeling it - but it seems like Telstra just sacked everyone on day 1! Why can't the live chat team work from home? Network issues? (ironic!). For the biggest telco in Australia, it's really hit them hard.

I also understand the new demand on the network, but this is your main priority, networks! It's not as if people are using the services less; so it can't be hitting the bottom line? Where have Telstra been financially impacted? (Maybe stores?)

Hire more staff.....

Highlighted

Hi,

Yeah I just posted same question without realising others have already.

I managed to speak to Live Chat and was told look into it...

I know alot going on BUT it was an advertised deal. 

Highlighted

I got some of the points on the 17 April, 30,000 for the new plan but i got nothing for the phone.

Highlighted

I also received part of the bonus points - 50000 points for the phone, but I am yet to receive the 20000 points for ordering online... absolutely no luck in contacting anyone from Telstra regarding this...

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit