Bibliostar
Level 1: Cadet

Sign In to Telstra Plus

I have used Telstra Plus to redeem rewards before and when I am not signed in, the page loads.  When I sign in, the page won't load and I get the technical issues message.  I have changed browsers, cleared the cache and cookies and turned off ad blocking.  I have a fully operational account.  I have asked for help via chat twice and am told that the problem will be escalated but then nothing happens.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
5 REPLIES 5
SteveW_52
Level 22: Superhuman

Re: Sign In to Telstra Plus

Where are you logging - mobile of PC/Laptop?

Which browsers have you trued and are they the latest versions?

Telstra pages seem to like Chrome. For me, even using Brave (Chrome based) sometimes Telstra links don't work or pages don't load etc..

Stevo 52
Too many devices, probably an addict :-) also a tinkerer and developer of stuff..
Not with Telstra, just another customer like you!
Bibliostar

I have tried PC, laptop, and mobile phone. Firefox, Edge, and Chrome. The web and the app.  The app just links to the web for the redeeming pages so it doesn't make any difference.  All of the browsers have been the latest versions.

I'll try some more browsers, though

SteveW_52

And all the browsers are up to date? Have you cleared cache and site data before logging in again?

Stevo 52
Too many devices, probably an addict :-) also a tinkerer and developer of stuff..
Bibliostar

Yes, I have done all of those.  Tried multiple browsers, cleared the cache.  Downloading different browsers.  Every time the same page is triggered if I sign in.

Thanks for the suggestions, though

SteveW_52

I usually access Telstra + from my account page, in a browser on the PC..  after finishing I log out of Telstra + and get back to my account page..  I haven't had any issues doing it that way most of the time, except when Telstra + throws an error..  but those are usually brief periods and I can access them a few hours later..  I haven't tried with the app, I need bigger text and more screen space these days..  Smiley Happy

Stevo 52

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit