genuinevis
Level 1: Cadet

Telstra Kayo offer missing in my offer

I was able to see Kayo $5 offer for 2 months in Telstra offers for my account. I had issue couple of days while i was trying to signup  (my mobile number was used previously for different account). Anyway i did not get through last time and gave up at that time. Now I'm retrying couple of days after to signup for that offer and cannot see the option in my offer. I am pretty sure that offer was see available until 3-June.

Any idea how can i call Telstra to get that fixed up to sign-up again? I'm planning to use different mobile number to avoid issues with kayo validation.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
DrQ
Level 24: Supreme Being
Level 24: Supreme Being

Re: Telstra Kayo offer missing in my offer

If you have previously subscribed to Kayo, if it identifies that you are a previous subscriber it will cause the discount to not apply and you would be charged the full amount. It is only available to new customers.

If you have reached the last page of the subscription where it identified you as previously using the service it may have triggered the system to consider the offer used, I don't know if there is any way to get that updated, however, you would need to speak to support on 13 22 00 or via live chat if there was any chance. http://tel.st/livechat/
Helpful Links

Internet not working or outage in your area? - Check the Outage page for details and troubleshooting.
Help with an account issue? - LiveChat 24x7 support
View Usage, Bills and more - Check it out on MyAccount

Previously worked with a Telstra Partner however I am not a Telstra Employee, just a fellow customer helping when I can.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit