Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Telstra plus - can't activate free Stan

I can't activate the free Stan promo on Telsta plus.

I tried Telstra 24/7 chat and did their troubleshooting and was told someone would call. Still haven't received a call. Is there anything else I can do?

My account definitely have activated services as when I click the link to "MyAccount" they are all there.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
12 REPLIES 12
Highlighted

Re: Telstra plus - can't activate free Stan

Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team

Hi breakalim1, I trust this offer can be set up soon. If you still haven't received return contact from the Telstra Plus team I can help get in touch with the consultant you were speaking with if you can let me know any reference numbers provided in your recent calls or chats. These would usually begin with 'SR-1'

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Highlighted
Level 2: Rookie

I have had the same problem for six weeks now.  Seven chat sessions have got me nowhere, and even made it worse for a while when I couldn't even log in.  I did get some calls from a very helpful person at Telstra Plus who managed to issue me a voucher for the free Telstra TV credit, but can't access Stan or Kayo from within MyAccount although all my services show correctly.

Highlighted
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Hey Shocks,

I am sorry that there have been issues with having all of the member benefits not being available via the Telstra Plus Membership Smiley Sad As this hasn't been able to be completed online then I would recommend having this raised as an official complaint allowing a case manager to be assigned for this to be investigated and resolved further. This can be raised via our secure form at 

https://tel.st/2hvcv

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

Highlighted

Thanks DingoDan, but the Complaints site you sent me is broken too.  Have tried twice this morning and got an error message each time after entering all the information.  Quite annoying too that I lost all input on the screen each time Smiley Sad

Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team

Thanks for trying the complaints form and sorry to read about the issues @Shocks

To confirm, have you tried this process through a computer or only on your mobile device?

- Jimmy

Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team

I am referring to both the Telstra Plus process and complaints form. They traditionally work better on a computer or laptop device.

- Jimmy

Highlighted

Thanks Jimmy - i confirm that i have tried activating my Telstra Plus benefits on:

• Win 10 PC using multiple browsers
  • iPad
  • Android phone

Exact same problem each time.

Highlighted

I have only tried to use the complaints form on my Win 10 PC

Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team

Thanks for confirming that information @Shocks

If you could please send me a private message I will grab some additional information to send through an escalation.

I look forward to your response.

- Jimmy

Highlighted

PM sent thanks Jimmy

Highlighted

The link "Activate Your Benefit" doesn't connect. The link page attempts to open and cycles. Probably a basic technology issue.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit