MH1987
Level 1: Cadet

telstra plus doesnt sign in?

hey all, i can load the telstra plus website, but when i click sign in, pop in my log in and password, im stuck at the 'signing in to Telstra' and the loading circle. i'm using Chrome.

this only affected when trying to log in via my home PC, it works all fine and good work laptop and my mobile.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
5 REPLIES 5
TommyR
Support Team
Support Team

Re: telstra plus doesnt sign in?

Hi MH1987. 

Can you try clearing your cookies, cache and web browser history. If you are unsure how to do this, a quick web search will bring up instructions for your particular web browser.

Then try again and see if you still have the same trouble.

- Tom

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today
Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Kudo to the member(s) who helped you out

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

TommyR
Support Team
Support Team

Hi MH1987. Just checking into see if you need a further hand? 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today
Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Kudo to the member(s) who helped you out

MH1987

Hi Tom,

just tried it and i'm still seeing the loading circle and 'signing in to Telstra' sign..i've been on this screen 5 mins

the url stays as 'https://myid.telstra.com/identity/as/4a7SP/resume/as/authorization.ping' and doesnt seem to change either

jayonaise
Support Team
Support Team

Maybe try a different browser or a private/incognito tab? It's strange that it's working on your Laptop but not the PC.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

MH1987

are there any known chrome extensions that might affect it? like ad blockers etc?

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit