Dodgemeister
Level 2: Rookie

Telstra Plus - Faulty product received

Answered

I have just redeemed some points for a Blue Ant speaker and received it but it is faulty. I've been all around the Telstra Plus site but cannot find any way of reporting this. Any ideas?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
SteveW_52
Level 22: Superhuman
Accepted Solution

Re: Telstra Plus - Faulty product received

As @Jupiter says, use the My Telstra app to get help with this - it worked for me recently..

Stevo 52
Too many devices, probably an addict :-) also a tinkerer and developer of stuff..
Not with Telstra, just another customer like you!

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
5 REPLIES 5
Jupiter
Level 25: The Singularity
Level 25: The Singularity

You will need to send a message using the My Telstra app on your mobile (blue icon, bottom right of Get Help screen). If the bot doesn't understand the query, type "Speak to a consultant" and you should be transferred to the queue to chat with a human. It can take a few hours to get an initial response and you will receive a notification through your mobile when someone responds.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
SteveW_52
Accepted Solution

As @Jupiter says, use the My Telstra app to get help with this - it worked for me recently..

Stevo 52
Too many devices, probably an addict :-) also a tinkerer and developer of stuff..
Not with Telstra, just another customer like you!

View solution in original post

Dodgemeister

Thanks for the help. I have contacted the manufacturer for help also so they may give me some advice. If not, I’ll run the gauntlet of Telstra’s app.

Regards - Roger

Dodgemeister

Update: The manufacturer has stood behind their product and I've got a brand new X2 speaker! And it only took a couple of emails to do so. Many thanks to blue insect (I don't know if I can name the company)

Regards - Roger

TommyR
Support Team
Support Team

Great to hear Dodgemeister! 

- Tom

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today
Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Kudo to the member(s) who helped you out

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit