Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Telstra Plus order supplied incorrectly

I ordered the airfly bluetooth transmitter and received the wrong equipment for the order - some 'casemate airpod hookups case'

I understand that resources are limited but i cannot find any means to submit a request to have this rectified. 

the order is not fulfilled and there is no way of contacting (through the app, phone or complaints). Can someone please help me?

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Telstra Plus order supplied incorrectly

Hi @JKLM_TAN

Thank you for your post. 

Unfortunately no one on CrowdSupport has access to your account to assist here. 

If you have not yet done so, please send us a message through the My Telstra App, while there is a delay in responding at the moment, our team will recieve your message. 

Messages are being responded to in order of urgency.

If you have had issues messaging us, please ensure you have updated the 24x7 App to the My Telstra App, as the message/chat function work differently.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit