AH20
Level 1: Cadet

Telstra Plus order tracking

Hi, I placed an order using my Telstra Plus rewards points on 21st Mar. only received order confirmation email with invoice number. there is no tracking number and order hasn't arrived. How can i check the delivery status?

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
8 REPLIES 8
AA84
Level 2: Rookie

Re: Telstra Plus order tracking

It is not possible atm to check anything. Your order has not been processed yet. It must be due to COVID 19. You will have ot wait as they are not taking calls (wait time hours and hours). What was it you ordered? 

AH20

Its Philips Hue Kit. They should put something on their website if they are not processing orders during COVID 19. 

AA84
Level 2: Rookie

They have mentioned delay in deliveries but yes they should at least update it for you. Same boat like you i am waiting for my Mobile since march as well. 

Sun43

Hi AH20,,

Just would like to check if you have received your items and how long after you have received from date of order.

I have made an order couple of weeks ago and have not received it yet.

Thanks,

SUN

LisaG20

There seems to be no way to check this..I am in the same boat - Ordered a google nest over a month ago and have nothing more than than the first confirmation email. I used points plus pay so a bit annoyed they also accepted additional money.. Smiley Frustrated

gfg

Exactly same item I ordered 

have you received anything yet? 

Routie
Ozmoz
Level 22: Superhuman
Level 22: Superhuman

Hi @LisaG20 

I've ordered a few things from Telstra rewards. 

You will get the original email on what you ordered from the rewards program. That includes the name of the item, the points used, and any additional costs.

Later, when it is actually posted you will get a confirmation email that has a tracking link. Until you get this email the item will still not have been posted.

Delays, are most likely due to being out-of-stock, and since most stuff comes from overseas, that will generally be the cause of the delay.

Before all this COVID-19 happened, you could call 13 22 00 and say "Telstra Rewards" to the bot lady and eventually get hold of someone that might have an idea of when new stock will arrive.

Now, it seems the best way to contact Telstra is via the My Telstra app and leave a message that goes into a queue and will be answered when they get to it. But I doubt they will be able to tell you when new stock arrives, but should still be able to see your order request. You could then cancel it and get your points back though, or wait.

Someone keeps putting vegetables in my beer crisper :-(

Footnote: I don't work for Telstra, I just try to help out fellow Telstra customers.
Drogon_2020

I am in the same boat. Ordered AirPods on April 8th using points and some cash. All i got was an email confirmation but no order number etc. Real shame as it was for my wifes bday on April 30th. Totally understand re COVID but they should have made that clear when ordering. I can only hope it will come eventually.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit