Pablo77
Level 2: Rookie

Telstra plus order

hi,

i ordered headphones using 30,000 pts last week through Telstra plus rewards. The order has not appeared in any section of your website and I have had no email confirmation even though my points are gone.  Any ideas who to contact? The get help option has stop responded to my queries,

cheers

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
8 REPLIES 8
Ozmoz
Level 22: Superhuman

Re: Telstra plus order

Hi @Pablo77 

This seems to be common practice at the moment with the Telstra Rewards store. The whole area needs a complete management overhaul... amongst other things.

Due to the temporary COVID-19 support issues, it is best at this time to chase it up via the My Telstra app, use the "Get Help" icon at the bottom of the screen and leave a message. That will go in a queue and be answered as soon as they can.

https://www.telstra.com.au/mytelstra

More information on how to leave a message via the My Telstra app can be found at
https://crowdsupport.telstra.com.au/t5/Accounts-Plans/How-to-message-with-us-in-the-My-Telstra-app/t...

Someone keeps putting vegetables in my beer crisper :-(

Footnote: I don't work for Telstra, I just try to help out fellow Telstra customers.
Pablo77

Alas, the get help option hasn’t read my last three messages. Any other ideas?

EPG_DEAD
Level 5: Eagle Eye

I have the same issue.

A week ago I used 50,000 points for an item. No order email confirmation although points deducted immediately at the time. No order listed on my Telstra account.

However, the same day I used points for an item on FlyBuys - order email confirmation within 10 minutes and item arrived this morning. I even had tracking.

No response via Help or online messages.

I've read that many have had to wait months for items to arrive and in some cases, the items don't arrive and are cancelled by Telstra !

EPG_DEAD

Well, found out today that the item went out of stock. Wasn't told - found out by going back to Telstra Plus and looking myself.

Without any notice my points were reinstated.

I went ahead and got another item (40,000 points plus cash). Order went through, got immediate email confirmation. Hopefully the order arrives in reasonable time and doesn't get cancelled again.

Ozmoz

@EPG_DEAD wrote:

Well, found out today that the item went out of stock. Wasn't told - found out by going back to Telstra Plus and looking myself.

Without any notice my points were reinstated.

I went ahead and got another item (40,000 points plus cash). Order went through, got immediate email confirmation. Hopefully the order arrives in reasonable time and doesn't get cancelled again.

Hi @EPG_DEAD 

From multiple posts in Crowd Support with Telstra Plus order issues it has been the lack of information informing the customer that they are out-of-stock and then offer the ability to either wait or cancel the order.

From your post though it does sound like things are improving which is a good thing :-)

Let us know when you get the item, in a timely fashion we hope :-)

Footnote: I don't work for Telstra, I just try to help out fellow Telstra customers.
EPG_DEAD

@Ozmoz wrote:

From your post though it does sound like things are improving which is a good thing :-)

Communication hasn't improved though ? I have not had any order confirmation. I did not get any communication that the item was cancelled. I did not get any communication the item was out of a stock a week after I placed the order (when it was in stock). I found that out myself by going back to the store a number of times a week later. What is bizarre is that I got an email yesterday saying the item was now in transit ? This is just crazy. I actually placed an order for a similar item after finding out the first was cancelled by Telstra (this second item required cash as well). Now I will end up with two items I assume.

This has to be the worst 'rewards' program I have ever used.

Pablo77

I received my Telstra plus order. I was delivered within a week and the headphones are fantastic. I regret my complaint. Also although it took a couple weeks they did unlock my stepdaughters iPhone. Thanks Telstra.  

Ozmoz

@Pablo77 wrote:

I received my Telstra plus order. I was delivered within a week and the headphones are fantastic. I regret my complaint. Also although it took a couple weeks they did unlock my stepdaughters iPhone. Thanks Telstra.  

Hi @Pablo77 

In fairness to you, Telstra wasn't keeping you informed about your order and that should be a top priority.

I'm happy for you that it has all worked out in the end :-)

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit