Deak79
Level 2: Rookie

Telstra plus points not crediting

Is anyone having issues with their telstra plus points crediting to their account.

I constantly have to message Telstra to have it sorted out. For my most recent payment I received the 50% bonus only and the payment before I received the payment credits but not the 50% bonus. It is so frustrating.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
4 REPLIES 4
SteveW_52
Level 22: Superhuman

Re: Telstra plus points not crediting

You are not alone...  I have the same inconsistent points assignments. I don't understand why once you pay the due amount that the payement PLUS the bonus can't be credited at the same time as they should be triggered by the same transaction!  something to do with left and ringht hands comes to mind...

Stevo 52
Too many devices, probably an addict 🙂 also a tinkerer and developer of stuff..
Not with Telstra, just another customer like you!
Rohan123
Level 20: Director
Level 20: Director

I find the whole Telstra plus system to be flawed, Seams to be in it's infancy.

Telstra directs so many people to its new rewards program.

Then wonders why people get upset, About what they are being promised, Not happening.

That being said.. Every item I have purchased through the Telstra plus store has arrived very quickly!

Just getting the points "in the first place seams to be the problem"

I don't work for Telstra, Never have, I am just a Telstra customer like you.
So the advice I give is my own, In my own time, Guided by my own experience/knowledge.
Which I am always happy to be corrected on.
Rohan
SteveW_52

3 items I have ordered got cancelled for unknown reasons by unknown persons - took weeks to get the points re-instated on each occassion...  so for me at least, its not just an issue getting points in the first place...

Other issues are only being able to order on device/service at one time...  

Stevo 52
Too many devices, probably an addict 🙂 also a tinkerer and developer of stuff..
Not with Telstra, just another customer like you!
Deak79
Level 2: Rookie

Yep its ridiculous. I did a chat and they told me that there is now a new system where it takes 1 to 2 bulling cycles to credit. I asked why that was never communicated to customers and no response.

@SteveW_52 wrote:

You are not alone...  I have the same inconsistent points assignments. I don't understand why once you pay the due amount that the payement PLUS the bonus can't be credited at the same time as they should be triggered by the same transaction!  something to do with left and ringht hands comes to mind...

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit