Greg26
Level 3: Gumshoe

Telstra Plus Rewards points redeemed and still waiting.

On 6 May 21 redeemed 22500 points for a Telstra Rewards item for a Cygnett Boost 2 20K Powerbank that would be delivered soon, is now 22 Jun 21 and still on sign. I have contacted the online contact person twice now and was ensured that the enquiry was listed and being dealt with. To date no sign of item and tracking app always comes up with "oops something appears to have gone wrong, try again later". How many times do you have to try??

It seems it is just a scam and I'm left to make a complaint to the Telecommunications ombudsman.

Has anyone had a good luck story with your Telstra Plus Rewards points being redeemed????

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
5 REPLIES 5
TommyR
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Telstra Plus Rewards points redeemed and still waiting.

Hi Greg26. 

That' no good to hear. 

If there has been a delay like that it can possibly mean that there may be delays on stock, but we can check on the status of your order for you. 

You will need to speak with the Telstra Plus team to check on the order and see what the delay is. Please speak with our team via the My Telstra App messaging service (link here https://tel.st/tnk5pp). Just click on the "Get Help" menu icon and then click on the "Message Us" button and type "Telstra Plus order" and a member of our team will be in touch to assist you with this. 

If you get stuck on the Telstra Assistant, you can type "Consultant" to get through to a Telstra Expert. 

You can also try calling on 132200 but wait times are long at the moment. Be sure to also record any reference numbers you are given so we can follow up here if needed. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today
Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Kudo to the member(s) who helped you out

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Rohan123
Level 20: Director

Hi @Greg26 

Has anyone had a good luck story with your Telstra Plus Rewards points being redeemed????

Yes, I have purchaced to items this year. Both items arrived within a week or so.

These weren't cheep items either, So it's not a scam! just bad luck for yourself.

Follow what support has suggested, If that doesn't work raise a complaint.

https://say.telstra.com.au/customer/general/forms/Email-Complaint

I don't work for Telstra, Never have, I am just a Telstra customer like you.
So the advice I give is my own, In my own time, Guided by my own experience/knowledge.
Which I am always happy to be corrected on.
Rohan
Greg26

Thanks Tommy,

I have been following the bouncing ball and talking with consultants and still get the same answer. "We'll pass it onto the the team at Telstra Plus and they will get in contact" and I am still waiting. Maybe 3rd time lucky if I give it another go.

Greg

@TommyR wrote:

Hi Greg26. 

That' no good to hear. 

If there has been a delay like that it can possibly mean that there may be delays on stock, but we can check on the status of your order for you. 

You will need to speak with the Telstra Plus team to check on the order and see what the delay is. Please speak with our team via the My Telstra App messaging service (link here https://tel.st/tnk5pp). Just click on the "Get Help" menu icon and then click on the "Message Us" button and type "Telstra Plus order" and a member of our team will be in touch to assist you with this. 

If you get stuck on the Telstra Assistant, you can type "Consultant" to get through to a Telstra Expert. 

You can also try calling on 132200 but wait times are long at the moment. Be sure to also record any reference numbers you are given so we can follow up here if needed. 

Greg26

Thanks Rohan,

I'll give it another go and see what happens?

Greg

Rohan123

Please let all of us here on Crowd support, know what happens!

I don't work for Telstra, Never have, I am just a Telstra customer like you.
So the advice I give is my own, In my own time, Guided by my own experience/knowledge.
Which I am always happy to be corrected on.
Rohan

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit