ItsJuzMe2019
Level 1: Cadet

Telstra Plus Rewards Store Won't Load

Spoiler
Spoiler

Can anyone tell me why the rewards store won't load.  The tab at the top says Online Shop Checkout but the page is totally blank.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
5 REPLIES 5
Jupiter
Level 25: The Singularity

Re: Telstra Plus Rewards Store Won't Load

You'll need to provide a little bit more information for troubleshooting.

It works for me using Edge on my PC.

What browser/device have you tried using?

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
ItsJuzMe2019
Level 1: Cadet

I have Chrome so maybe thats the issue.  I'll try my daughters laptop.  

Thanks

Jupiter

I tried Chrome as well versions 86 & 87 work ok. Try updating it and try again. You may need to clear the cache and cookies as well to get it to display properly if it is malfunctioning.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
oliverrat
Level 4: Private Eye

This has been happening to me for a few weeks when trying to access the rewards store. I have tried chrome, IE, edge, firefox, from my laptop and safari and through the app on my iphone and I get the same error on all of them. I can log in but when I click on rewards store I get this page with the error message. the 24/7 chat app hasnt been able to help, they tell me to clear cookies and cache etc which I have done on all browsers and I still get the same error. I am heaps of points and I cant spend them. 

https://checkout.telstra.com.au/error/fail

Something went wrong

We're sorry, but we’re currently experiencing technical issues.
Please try again later.

If you need further assistance, contact 24x7 Chat (link at the bottom of this page) or call us on 13 75 87.

Cheers
oliverrat
Level 4: Private Eye

I've had the same problem for over a month now. Chatting with the app chat is useless. My complaint as now been escalated with the support team to investigate. I am meant to get another reply by early next week. Please email my case manager clarita.santos.2@team.telstra.com and let her you you have the same issue. Maybe if more people complain they will fix it. I can see other people have been having the same issue to.

Cheers

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit