Lamonty
Level 2: Rookie

Telstra Plus

Answered

I am a Gold Plus Member.  Supposed to have access to Stan for 6 months free.  I contacted Telstra 3 weeks ago and told them that I could not access this benefit and I tried again tonight and had the same issue.  Anyone else having the same issue??

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
DingoDan
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)
Accepted Solution

Re: Telstra Plus

Hey Lamonty,

I'm sorry to hear of the issues with being able to have this member benefit activated and apologise for any inconvenience this has caused 😞 What was advised on the last contact you have had with us on this matter? 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
7 REPLIES 7
DingoDan
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)
Accepted Solution

Hey Lamonty,

I'm sorry to hear of the issues with being able to have this member benefit activated and apologise for any inconvenience this has caused 😞 What was advised on the last contact you have had with us on this matter? 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

View solution in original post

Lamonty

I did an online chat online with a Marion and she supposedly raised an incident reference but I have not heard anything yet.  Incident number is INC000090429055.

Jimmy-Lo
Support Team
Support Team

Thanks for that information @Lamonty however we are not able to access customer account information via Crowd Support. 

Did they advise when you should be contacted regarding this escalation?

- Jimmy

Lamonty

Hi Jimmy, Marion told me that they would contact me via phone or email. I spoke to her on the 13/8 but have not heard anything back as yet.

DingoDan
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Thanks for the update and as there hasn't been any followup as yet I would recommend getting in touch with our Live Chat team and quoting this reference number to see if an update can be provided. As it is a My Account fault then our Billing team would be the best contact and they can be reached 24/7 via 

https://tel.st/2pcax

Let us know how you get on having this updated further. 

Lamonty

Have just tried again.  They couldn't solve the issue and have raised another Incident??

MattyC
Support Team
Support Team

Sorry for the frustration. Did they offer a timeframe, or suggest alternative next steps? - Matthew. 

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit