Level 1: Cadet

Telstra Rewards orders not being delivered.

Is anyone else getting the run around from Telstra about Telstra Rewards orders?

Ordered ear buds over two months ago, got an email confirmation straight away saying points had been deducted, then silence.

When I chased it up, I had to jump through hoops just to speak to someone.  They eventually tell me that they are now out of stock and they do not know when new stock is coming in.

I gave raised complaints, only to have them cancelled by the complaints team, without notifying me, because they didn't put in enough information.

I have had someone from the call centre leave me on the line, not on hold, for over half an hour then just hang up on me.

I have had people from the online chat promise that a complaints manager will give me a call within 24hrs, only to find out from the complaints team that my complaint hasn't even been allocated to anyone yet (nearing three weeks since I made the complaint).

I know there is a pandemic at the moment, but that doesn't stop other people from doing their jobs.

It seems like the Telstra reps are either too stupid or too lazy to do their jobs.

Rant over.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit