Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Telstra rewards

Has anyone paid for Telstra rewards and received nothing. No refund or product?

no order even with Telstra receipt?

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
9 REPLIES 9
Highlighted
Level 2: Rookie

Re: Telstra rewards

Hey Telstratas - it seems that I'm in the same boat - received an invoice to confirm the Telstra Plus Rewards order but then nothing since - no tracking email, no email to say waiting on stock... I placed my order on the 18th for reference...

Highlighted

I am in the exactly same boat and I am FURIOUS. My points are gone, they've taken my money and I HAVE NO PRODUCT!

I have called up only to be told they are not taking phone calls, then i have gone in store where the staff member told me to call up. WTH??

Its been just on a month now.

I even submitted a complaint and heard nothing. I get COVID is causing chaos, and thats fine, i think we are all pretty understanding about that but even if i got an eta (or a tracking number!) id be happy.

Does anyone have any suggestions cause i am really grumpy now.

thanks all.

Highlighted

Same with me , seems like it's a scam to me, looking for another provider

Highlighted

Yes I’m also in the same boat 🚣‍♀️ 

Another Telstra 🐈 catastrophe in the making.

Take our points, and no product to send.

🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Highlighted

yes me to, ordered product using points 2 weeks ago, given order number and nothing else, still awaiting tracking number etc.

Highlighted

Same here, i not only used their points but paid some in cash also. In the real world that would be theft. I intend to get at least my cash payment back. Surely there is somebody we can talk to.

Highlighted

Same here.....ordered online, points gone, no followup.  Not even a tracking number to follow.

Can't believe this is happening.  I would be happy to receive notification that the order is being processed....but nothing.

Highlighted

I have the same problem.  Used my rewards points and paid extra on the 12th May.  Received an invoice, points taken and money deducted but have not received any order confirmation, tracking number or the device.  I have tried Live Chat (can only get the Virtual Assistant). I have been in store but they can't help and told me to phone.  I phoned, got through to a real person (with difficulty) who told me to use Live Chat.  After much discussion she couldn't help, could not put me through to a manager.  All she could tell me was the order was pending!! Not happy!!

@Telstratas wrote:

Has anyone paid for Telstra rewards and received nothing. No refund or product?

no order even with Telstra receipt?

Highlighted

I am in exactly the same boat. My advice is once you have attempted to resolve it with Telstra, document steps taken, if unresolved,  make a complaint to the communications ombudsman https://www.tio.com.au/making-a-complaint

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit