Highlighted
Level 2: Rookie

Telstra Rewards

It has been over a month since i ordered and paid for a product using part rewards and part cash. Is there anyway to track this order. Robot chat does not know and phone number support says that it is not an important call?

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
11 REPLIES 11
Highlighted

Re: Telstra Rewards

did you get your order? 3 weeks and waiting for me?

Highlighted

same problem.. They happy to take the extra $ straight away.

Looking around here and elsewhere seems no one getting anything.

You cannot track your order until it is sent. Although no orders seem to be sent at the moment.

I understand that delivery is taking longer, although are there any workers at your warehouse?

Just put the Telstra Plus on hold if you cannot actually send anything anymore.

Big birthday event for something that does not work.

Highlighted

No mate, still waiting.

What pisses me off the most is that you cannot talk to a bloody human. The chat bot thing tells you to ring the customer support number, the customer support number says that this enquiry is not important at the moment.

Your right davemcd, if they cannot dispatch the goods due to covid-19 then dont sell the stuff until you sort the **bleep** out. I thought that there were a heap of unemployed people atm, can telstra not afford to hire a few people to answer calls / check emails or send out peoples goods that they have paid for. If another telco had decent reception in my area i would piss these d**kheads off tomorrow, its not the first time they have ripped me off and stuffed me around. 

Highlighted

reading elsewhere.. I think Telstra uses Toll.

Toll keeps shutting down as they keep getting hacked.

Which might be the problem not covid-19

Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

I placed an order on March 3rd and haven't seen or heard since Covid-19. I asked in a Telstra store and was told that the Telstra plus rewards had been closed during the shut down. I am still trying to find out a date when they will become active again.

Highlighted

chatting to work mate. She ordered airpods came in 4 weeks.

took 16 days to get tracking number.

So they shipping something Smiley Happy 

Toll got hacked again I think early May and shutdown for a week so maybe a backlog again now.

Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

In the same boat this has to be the worst customer service in the country. I actually got to talk to service rep in chat and to be honest the robot was more help. 30 days since I ordered and they are charging for the item already but oh wait we have no idea when it will be processed. No wonder people leave telstra.

Highlighted

I got one of the Wi-Fi boosters via StarTrack. Seems they refunded points on second one although took the $.  No refund there ;(
I did ask in chat they said all was good on both that was before points refunded.

of course it was all good no worries you get both it’s in our system 😭
now on the chat they only answer ever 2-3 hours

Highlighted

seems they cancelled the order and refunded the points.

I said what about an email to say it was cancelled.. 

Also what about refund the credit card.

Seems they can cancel and refund points not credit card.

Got a call back from a human who will now refund the $ in 3-5 days

Had to order again.. 

Asked the caller can he see the order.. He said yes. no ETA.. I gather another few weeks.

So check if you get points back as the only way to see if they cancelled.

As no way you can track the order before the send it.

Highlighted

It is just absolute rubbish. I ordered and IPad (in stock) on April 6th nothing, nothing got to speak to a real (?) person on the chat with the usual BS Covid, staff shortage blah blah blah. I keep getting the same answers that it will take 3-5 days.... Then my order was CANCELLED with NO notification, so back on the chat get a new order and told my order is allocated, with a lot of prompting I asked was the item PHYSICALLY in stock took a while and the said yes, but I think was was just to humor me. Now they are blaming Toll when it hasnt even been processed and if Toll cant deliver get another shipping company.

Highlighted

my booster that came was via Startrack.. 

Might blame Covid or Toll getting hacked. 

The system needs fixing.. you cannot see anything until it ships.

They cancel without notifying you Smiley Sad

Not sure how that is COVID fault. Very easy out now for all companies

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit