Very rare a Offer is Even Usable in WA

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
DrQ
Level 24: Supreme Being
Accepted Solution

Re: Telstra Thanks AFL $ 20.00 Tickets 2017

I believe last year there was limitations due to an issue with the way tickets are done for subi... they did have them last year but they couldn't go on until the day before the game or something limited like that...

"$20 AFL tickets: The 2017 Toyota AFL Premiership tickets are offered to Telstra customers at $20 RRP (plus any Ticket Vendor delivery and handling fees). Tickets are subject to availability and selected matches only. This offer excludes Adelaide Crows, Fremantle Dockers and West Coast Eagles home games"

It is the three clubs, so it would either be something to do with their homeground and their rules or the clubs and their own decisions.

If Telstra were given access to the deal for those clubs and their games too, they would have passed it on, it would make no sense for them to not to.
Helpful Links

Internet not working or outage in your area? - Check the Outage page for details and troubleshooting.
Help with an account issue? - LiveChat 24x7 support
View Usage, Bills and more - Check it out on MyAccount

Previously worked with a Telstra Partner however I am not a Telstra Employee, just a fellow customer helping when I can.

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
16 REPLIES 16
DrQ
Accepted Solution

I believe last year there was limitations due to an issue with the way tickets are done for subi... they did have them last year but they couldn't go on until the day before the game or something limited like that...

"$20 AFL tickets: The 2017 Toyota AFL Premiership tickets are offered to Telstra customers at $20 RRP (plus any Ticket Vendor delivery and handling fees). Tickets are subject to availability and selected matches only. This offer excludes Adelaide Crows, Fremantle Dockers and West Coast Eagles home games"

It is the three clubs, so it would either be something to do with their homeground and their rules or the clubs and their own decisions.

If Telstra were given access to the deal for those clubs and their games too, they would have passed it on, it would make no sense for them to not to.
Helpful Links

Internet not working or outage in your area? - Check the Outage page for details and troubleshooting.
Help with an account issue? - LiveChat 24x7 support
View Usage, Bills and more - Check it out on MyAccount

Previously worked with a Telstra Partner however I am not a Telstra Employee, just a fellow customer helping when I can.

View solution in original post

Glenzo
Level 2: Rookie

I click on essendon vs freo gamer round 23 last week and it came up that it would weork. This week i go too purchase 5 tickets and it says this Sorry, we couldn’t identify you as an eligible Telstra Customer. You must have an active Telstra service to access offers in the Telstra Thanks® program. If you have an active service please check that it is linked to your Telstra My Account log-in.

For more information:
Chris_G
Support Team
Support Team

Hi Glenzo, the tickets for round 23 only became available for purchase recently. To clarify do you have active Telstra services on your account?

-Chris

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Glenzo

Yes mate. I can click on any other game that round and it works. But when i click on that game it comes up that error that i cant.
Chris_G
Support Team
Support Team

I just tested it myself and received the same error. I've forwarded this on to the appropriate team to investigate. I recommend checking this again tomorrow to see if it has been resolved. If I receive a response I'll let you know.

-Chris

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

Glenzo

Cheers big fella. Bloody legend. Been trying for hours. When i choose how many tickets also it doesnt say where the seats generally are either. Has section but doesnt say a level or anything. Id hate too buy them if the tickets are no good
Chris_G
Support Team
Support Team

No problem. Given the game is at Etihad Stadium typically you will be offered GA tickets which allow you to sit in most places on level 3. I find as long as you aren't too close to the screens you will have a pretty good view from level 3. If you sit too far back you may not be able to see the boundary line directly underneath you but it's only a couple of meters.

-Chris

Glenzo

Hey chris ive been refreshing constantly and still the same. Any chance of it getting done straight away??
Glenzo

I give up. Useless
DoctorK
Level 1: Cadet

Hello,

The link to the Round 23 Brisbane v North Melbourne at the Gabba (Sat 26 Aug) appears to be going to the wrong place.

It takes me to a page which says 'Not Eligible.  Sorry, we couldn’t identify you as an eligible Telstra Customer. You must have an active Telstra service to access offers in the Telstra Thanks® program. If you have an active service please check that it is linked to your Telstra My Account log-in.'

This is quite an insulting message as it only assumes I have made a mistake NOT that the error could be on the Telstra side.

And the error is with Telstra, as I have an active eligible account and I can purchase any other game.

Please fix the link !!

ShannonD
Support Team
Support Team

Hi @Glenzo & @DoctorK

Chris_G followed this up on the weekend however we haven't had a response as yet

I've tested again myself & been able to replicate

Please feel free to try again later & we'll let you know when this has been resolved

Apologies for the delay in response or any confusion caused

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today
Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Kudo to the member(s) who helped you out

Glenzo

Well sorry ive waited 40 hours. I have too buy tickets before they sell out. So yeah ive waited long enough
iammorts

FYI this is still not fixed, can buy tickets to other games but not this one. Message is still not being an eligible Telstra customer.

DoctorK

Still Not working

Renee
Level 21: Augmented

Hi DoctorK,

We are continuing to follow this up and will be in touch once we have been provided further info.

Apologies for any inconvenience this may be causing.

DoctorK

THANK YOU !!

I see it is working today and I have been able to buy tickets.

Thanks for your help

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit