CrowdSupport®
Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Telstra thanks movies

Hi there. I’m trying to purchase tickets to Paw patrol might pups as it list this movies in the description but when I actually go to order them and ‘choose a movie’ the paw patrol might pups movie is not even listed as an option ????? Please help

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Level 25: The Singularity
Level 25: The Singularity

Re: Telstra thanks movies

You can't book V-Extra or E-Extra screenings (of which the Paw Patrol movie is one) through Telstra Thanks. You can only book directly through the Cinema's site.
Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

What does V-extra and E-extra mean?
They mentioned paw patrol in there little promo blur ?

Here what it said:
“A house where magic lives, a Yeti determined to find the elusive creature they call 'a human', and everyone’s favourite pups with all-new special powers – what do they have in common? You can see them all for $12.50 with Telstra Thanks.”

(everyone’s favourite pups with all-new special powers) is referencing paw patrol, they even had a tumb nail image of the paw patrol movie..... that’s weird, why would they say that if you can select is as an option?
Highlighted
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Hi @Jezzbell86

Could you send me the specific link you are looking at so I can help?

- Stef

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit