SusieQ1
Level 1: Cadet

Thanks Thursday unable to get code

Hi, is anyone having trouble getting the Thanks Thursday free movie code ?  Every time I log in on my computer  I get a notice that 'we cannot connect you with that page' and therefore I haven't been able to access a code.  I'm assuming I log into Telstra movies with my normal account name and password which seems to allow me to get to the correct page, but then when pressing 'get code' button, I get the above notice.   I have tried on and off for a whole day yesterday and late (after noon) today for next Thursday's code, but still get the same brick wall.   I have spoken to the techies at Telstra who tell me that 'there must be a lot of traffic' (hence I tried again today at a not so 'busy' time), was also told that they would escalate my problem, but late today .... same thing happening 😞   Any advice greatly appreciated.   Thanx

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
6 REPLIES 6
Di17

Re: Thanks Thursday unable to get code

I'm having the same problem. I just joined last Friday and have been trying everyday sometimes more than once at different times of the day and still getting the same results. Why offer when they can't give. Lucky it's free

IvanS
Support Team
Support Team

Hi Di17, 

Are you having troubles specifically with logging into your Telstra My Account? Have you registered initially? 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

MarkSydAus

Yes I am also getting an Oops we have looked everywhere 404 page not found display when I click on Get code.

Georgie
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Hey @MarkSydAus,

Were you able to access the Thanks Thursday movie at all on Thursday evening?

Have you tried again since on another browser/device?

-Georgie

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

MarkSydAus

Hello Georgie,

Thank you for your reply.  No,  I wasnt able to access the website are on Thursday night.

Best regards,

MarkSydAus

Georgie
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Thanks for getting back to me.That is unfortunate as I tried earlier on Thursday and was able to access the code without any trouble. 

What happens if you attempt to access the website today?

-Georgie

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit