Level 1: Cadet

Transfer Points

Answered

Wondering if it is possible to transfer rewards points to family?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Level 25: The Singularity
Accepted Solution

Re: Transfer Points

No. It's not possible to transfer points.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Accepted Solution

No. It's not possible to transfer points.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

View solution in original post

Level 23: Superhero
Level 23: Superhero

Hi @Jupiter,

I was under the impression that Telstra Plus points can be transferred.

In the Telstra Plus FAQ'S it shows: Can I transfer my points with friends and family?

To transfer points to a Telstra Plus membership, call us on 13 22 00 for personal (consumer) customers or 13 20 00 for Business members.

https://www.telstra.com.au/plus/frequently-asked-questions

I am NOT a Telstra employee and never have been. However, I AM a customer who volunteer's my time in the hope to help someone with their question.
To show your appreciation to myself or another member, please click on the LIKE or mark as a SOLUTION for any post that you have found helpful on this forum.

Thanks, I hadn't seen that one before. When Telstra Plus was launched, it explicitly stated that you couldn't transfer points between Telstra Plus accounts.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit