Highlighted
Level 2: Rookie

trying to order new mobile from telstra rewards store

want to use all my rewards points plus money to purchase a new mobile but the slider will only allow me to use only 5.000 points plus money when I want to use my nearly 10.000 points so I have less cash to contribute to purchase what is going oplease

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Level 23: Superhero
Level 23: Superhero

Re: trying to order new mobile from telstra rewards store

Hi Paxton13,

Unfortunately, that's how the Slider Bar was designed to work. 

You can only use the points to where the Slider Bar goes...not the total points that you have accumulated.

I thought the same thing when I first used the Slider Bar...that I'd be able to use all my points Smiley Sad

I am NOT a Telstra employee and never have been. However, I AM a customer who volunteer's my time in the hope to help someone with their question.
To show your appreciation to myself or another member, please click on the LIKE or mark as a SOLUTION for any post that you have found helpful on this forum.
Highlighted
Level 2: Rookie

Re: trying to order new mobile from telstra rewards store

Hi thanks for that the other problem is I live in a rural area so every thing gets delivered to a post office don’t have mail delivery to my door it says I have to put in my home address which is fine will it go to my local post office so I can sign for it don’t want it to get lost thanks in advance

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit