Level 2: Rookie

Unable to access Stan Membership Benefits on Silver

Answered

Hi all

I have been having this problem for 6 weeks now and no-one from Telstra can help me.  I have SILVER Rewards Plus and am entitled to 3 months of Stan membership.

When I click on the activate now link either on the app or the telstra rewards website it goes into an endless loop at hub.telstra.com.au and does not go anywhere.  It is so frustrating.

All I want to do is activate my Stan membership entitlement.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Level 19: Deputy Director
Accepted Solution

Re: Unable to access Stan Membership Benefits on Silver

@Malcolm69 I'm aware of this issue, use this link and make sure you use an incognito or private mode, preferably in Google Chrome as I know it has no issues. Sign in with your Telstra credentials and the Stan offer will appear there and you can redeem your three months. If it still sends you into the loop make sure you clear your cache/cookies as mentioned above. Make sure you do it on a computer.

hub.telstra.com.au/offers

While I am a Telstra employee, I am not an official Telstra representative on CrowdSupport. My opinions are my own and do not necessarily represent those of Telstra.

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
11 REPLIES 11

Promised a call back and no call.

i have 3 days left on my contract....hmmmm

Level 25: The Singularity

Have you tried deleting your cookies and cache in your browser and then trying again?

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
Level 1: Cadet

I'm in the same boat. I consider myself verily tech savvy and it seems as though they have made the process so difficult that very few will actual spend the time required to force a result through. I don't have Telstra TV. Just need a code. Where do I go to request one, let alone receive one...

There is no code. You log in to Telstra Plus on your computer, click on the offer, enter your Stan account login and the offer is applied. 

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

Issue still not resolved.

I log into the rewards page fine - then when I click on the Activate Stan link it takes me to a hub website and asks me to log in and then refuses to log me in - says there is no telstra ID associated with this account.

I have contacted Telstra 27 times over the last 3 months.  No call backs (despite being promised 8) and they are just not interested in trying to help me.

Accepted Solution

@Malcolm69 I'm aware of this issue, use this link and make sure you use an incognito or private mode, preferably in Google Chrome as I know it has no issues. Sign in with your Telstra credentials and the Stan offer will appear there and you can redeem your three months. If it still sends you into the loop make sure you clear your cache/cookies as mentioned above. Make sure you do it on a computer.

hub.telstra.com.au/offers

While I am a Telstra employee, I am not an official Telstra representative on CrowdSupport. My opinions are my own and do not necessarily represent those of Telstra.

View solution in original post

You are a legend.

as long as I put it into private on any device, it works.

excellent Smiley Happy

No worries! I’ll try and pass the issue along to the appropriate team but this is the best workaround for now Smiley Happy

Thank you for this. I am having an issue redeeming the Kayo offer. I am a current Kayo user and when i click on 'add' so i can add the benefit to my account, it redirects me to a kayo redeem offer page. There is no redeem code, all the instructions say it will be added onto my account which it is not. I have tried incognito and deleting caches and nothing works. Spent 40min with Kayo the other day and they can't rectify it, they say it is a Telstra issue. Any ideas?

Hi @Rosie06 , at the moment unfortunately, if you are an existing Kayo user there is no way to have it billed through Telstra. This might change in the future however.

Hi @Malcolm69 

I can see offers, but not the STAN offer. I pay $140/mth for services (Mobile and NBN) which equates to $1680/year. Correct me if I'm wrong, I believe above $1500/year gets you into Silver status. I wonder if the system is setup to only give silver status once the $1500 figure has been achieved? If so, I am on contract so should't really need to wait.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit