Level 2: Rookie

Waiting for 3 months

Ordered a Harman Kardon Neo on the 20th of April.

I used 10000 points and paid $20

Can anybody help me? Who can i talk to?

I would be ashamed to call myself an Australian business with customer service as poor as this. I wish they would stop using Covid-19 as an excuse not to provide the services that a business this big should. I want my bloody item or a refund. At least give me my cash back.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
4 REPLIES 4
Level 13: Super Sleuth

Re: Waiting for 3 months

A telecommunications company that cannot communicate.

It's laughable isn't it?

It was laughable for the first 8 weeks, after 12 weeks someone needs their butt kicked.

I know that if i owed them money for more than a couple of weeks they would cut off my services and stuff my credit score.

Their stupid shops cant help you with anything except selling tech **bleep** at exorbitant prices, ask them for some real help and their kids they hire don't know what the **bleep** to do. The rest of their customer service people are in **bleep**ing India or some 3rd world **bleep**hole. Get your **bleep**ing act together **bleep**. 

In your boat too! I ordered an Apple Watch from them in March. No update, just blame Toll Delivery partner when I reached out to them. At least store I popped into looked up order and said that there's no stock.

Level 13: Super Sleuth

The customer service people in Manila are about as useful as the proverbial **** on a bull. Been trying to find out the basis for my wife's e-mail account being suspended. On the 5th person the reason finally given was "We don't actually know why that happened"

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit