Aaron09
Level 2: Rookie

iPhone 6+ Availability in Store on 19/09/2014

Hi Store,

Wanted to check if you guys will stock up iPhone 6+ in store on 19/09/14 for new connections and pick up?

I tried doing the online pre-order and that didn't exactly work out for me. I would love to wait for you guys to open and to pick up a new iphone on contract.

Thanks,

Aaron

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
4 REPLIES 4
pkerry12
Level 3: Gumshoe

Re: iPhone 6+ Availability in Store on 19/09/2014

I would like to know as well how much stock Telstra has of the iPhone 6+ and which Telstra stores in Brisbane will have teh most stock?>

Greg_Buch
Support Team
Support Team

The pre-order allocation has been exhausted, but there will be stock of the iPhone 6 Plus available for in-store orders from the launch date on Friday. (We don't have specific details about stock levels provided for each store though). 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Aaron09
Level 2: Rookie

Thanks Greg, will the store open up at usual time or earlier?
Ben_J
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Hi Aaron09,

The Queen St. store ill be opening as normal at 9am on Friday. Smiley Happy

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit