• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team

Re: iPad Pro 12.9 gen 3 availability

Hi JT78,

Welcome to Crowd Support, if you could please clarify your question I'll work out how to help you best.

Angela 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Not sure how they could be clearer. When will telstra have stock of the new ipad pro?
Highlighted
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Hi JT78

Just to help further,

I would recommend registering your details via: https://www.telstra.com.au/eoi/keep-informed/

This will provide you with updates for new devices that we are yet to launch on the network.

We don't have any further information about the device mentioned at this stage.

Please let us know if you need any further help.

- Stef

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Highlighted
Level 2: Rookie

... it launched? Wow that was a useless response. Let’s try one more time.

The new iPad Pro 12.9” - the one launched on Nov 7 - the one that has been in every Telstra dealer display since then - that one....

When can those of us who have ordered expect it to be delivered? Specifically 1tb or 512gb? If others ordered right now, when’s it likely to be fulfilled? Do you have a lead time?
Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Unfortunately teschipke that's all you will get from crowd support re: orders.

Useless generalized responses.

FWIW on the 16/10 i ordered 2 iphones 8's that both online and the lady i ordered with said were in stock and im still waiting. Orders an 8 plus at the same time and it turned up 2 days later.

No word on when from Telstra for the 8's thou just the same old lies and b/s.

Dont bother with 24/7 chat either, they have even less of an idea and just straight out lie to you.

Highlighted
Level 25: The Singularity
Level 25: The Singularity

There are 2 problems with trying to find out on Crowdsupport about orders that have been placed online or over the phone (or stock levels).

The first being that the staff who monitor this site do not have access to the Sales systems, if you have an order that has been outstanding for more than a couple of weeks, I would suggest lodging a formal complaint so that it can be allocated to a staff member who does have the ability to chase it up. 

https://say.telstra.com.au/customer/general/forms/Email-Complaint

The other problem with backorders (doesn't matter which brand) is that the fulfillment of the backorders is generally not known by Telstra/Optus/Vodafone or other retailers until they have been dispatched from the supplier (generally 1-3 days prior to the retailer receiving them).

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit