mutleyhb
Level 1: Cadet

bill enquiry

Hi. I was in your store about a week ago with an enquiry about my bill. Jade is the lady who set up my package and I was told she had to look into it. Jade did and emailed me the refund amount but the amount refunded is less than I expected and I wanted to know how she came to this amount. I emailed back and I also sent her a text message but I have not had a reply. 

Could someone contact me or ask Jade to to explain the amount refunded.

Thank you

Heather

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Big_Dan
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Re: bill enquiry

Hi mutleyhb / Heather,

This is a community forum for technical support and information sharing, regrettably what you are asking is not something that can be arranged through Crowdsupport. I am confident that Jade will respond to your email when she gets an opportunity, however, our Live Chat team here: http://tel.st/hsc3 will also be able to see what she has done, and she should have provided notes for her calculations if you need an answer sooner.

Welcome to Crowdsupport.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit