Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Need an in person appointment in Wangaratta

I have rang a few times today to make an in person appointment for this week. I was put on hold for 1/2 an hour then rang back and left a message but no one has returned my call.

I live over half an hour away and have a medical issues and can't wait around if I come into your store to see someone. Last time I came in I was told it would be a 2 week wait.

I have a medical consultation by phone early next week and need help with the installation of a medical app that I will need, and was told to seek advise through my telephone supplier.

Could someone please get back to me ASAP in regards to an appointment time in store for this week. If you could call me back on our land line 0357652392 that would be great.

Thank you

Mary Goudie

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Need an in person appointment in Wangaratta

Hi @MaryGoudie

Thank you for your post. 

Unfortunately, the CrowdSupport forum is not monitored by specific stores, and cannot make appointments for them.

You will need to keep trying to contact your local store via phone, some stores may be operating with reduced staff or opening hours due to the impact of COVID19. 

My apologies for any inconvenience. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit