pcxnet
Level 2: Rookie

Galaxy Note 4 Preorder/Pickup

Hi, I am from Brisbane but am travelling to Sydney on the 31 October.

I will be stayign in Sydney for 1 week, and leaving to go on a cruise on Thursday 6th November.

I am interested in preordering or pickup up a White Galaxy note 4 ASAP. I would like to preorder, since I get a $100 gift voucher and a chance to win $25000, but it seems impossible to get that sent to a store to pick up, and they have to post it to an address?

Im wondering what the best option would be for me to get a new phone after its launched on the 5th.  I really need it on launch day, or I'll be away on the cruise. I'd like to have it on the cruise obviously, not wait 2 weeks til i'm back.

Please contact me ASAP!

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
ScottBarratt
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Re: Galaxy Note 4 Preorder/Pickup

Hi pcxnet!

Thanks for your post!

In regards to preordering, you are correct in saying it is not possible to have this sent to a store. I can certainly appreciate that would be a beneficial solution, however it is simply not something we currently do with any of our preorders. While we are ending out devices on the 5th, and a lot of people living in metro areas will receive their device on the day, unfortunately there is no way for me to guarantee that you will definitely receive the device before the 6th.

You are more than welcome to head into a store when the device launches, however as you have mentioned, you will not be able to enter the preorder competition.

I know this does not provide you with a solution, but you're basically just going to have to make a decision about what you would like to do.

Thanks,

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit