CraigBekker
Level 1: Cadet

Follow up on replacement phone

Hi,

I handed a phone in with a dead screen and was promised a replacement.

I just need to followup on progress as the loaner I was given for interim use has dreadful battery live and I am left in the lurch without a phone.

Craig

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Smiley3
Level 23: Superhero
Level 23: Superhero

Re: Follow up on replacement phone 0416 892 878

Hi Craig,

You'll need to contact the store directly as the Telstra store's don't monitor Crowdsupport.

Phone:1800 721 396

Email: georgestsyd@team.telstra.com

I am NOT a Telstra employee and never have been. However, I AM a customer who volunteer's my time in the hope to help someone with their question.
To show your appreciation to myself or another member, please click on the LIKE or mark as a SOLUTION for any post that you have found helpful on this forum.
aaron_h
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Follow up on replacement phone

Hello @CraigBekker,

Sorry to see there have been issues replacing your handset.

As this is a public forum, I have removed your mobile number from your post for privacy reasons.

We are unable to access customer accounts, and stores do not monitor Crowd Support,

you will need to contact the store directly via the options that @Smiley3 has provided.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit