Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Jupiter
Level 25: The Singularity

Re: home phone account

Do you have a question about your home phone account? Note: nobody at Crowdsupport has access to account information or billing systems. We can only offer advice on what things might be and how to contact the correct part of Telstra.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
marco71
Level 1: Cadet

Yes I have a question, how do you set up the international saver for international calls? The website is rooted. Under services you can not select or choose anything related to international saver. You can't live chat anymore or contact anyone. Leave messages and nobody from telstra replies. I mean like wtf?

Ok so I'm logged into my account, I click on manage home phone, and the only thing you can change is caller ID.

So I search for international saver, I find the page but I get logged out. So I then log in again and it takes me back to my home page. The website is **bleep**ing **bleep**ed! If you have any idea please enlighten me

Jupiter

You would need to contact Telstra Customer Support to enquire about getting that added to your plan.

Send a message using the My Telstra app on your mobile (tap on the blue icon, bottom right of the Get Help screen). If the bot doesn't understand the query, type "Speak to a consultant" and you should be transferred to the queue to chat with a human. It can take a few hours to get an initial response and you will receive a notification through your phone when they do.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

No unexpected surprises

With direct debit, we’ll let you know before we take out your bill and give you a simple way to check it.

Spend less time worrying about bills, and more doing what you love.

Setup direct debit