jww289
Level 2: Rookie

t voice app and ipod touch

I have installed the t voice app on an ipod touch, every thing went smoothly and I can make outgoing calls, BUT I can only receive calls if I have the t voice app open, has anyone set this up on the ipod touch and can they offer some advice ??

Regards,

John ......

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Greg_Buch
Support Team
Support Team

Re: t voice app and ipod touch

Hi John, the guide at https://www.telstra.com.au/support/category/home-phone/user-guides/how-do-i-use-the-telstra-t-voice-... should step you though the process of the app setup and how it can be used - if you have the app configured in the Settings menu to provide push notifications it should let you know when a call can be answered. Our Mobile teams on 13 22 00 would be the best point of contact for investigation and help if there aren't any other app users here who have overcome similar difficulties. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

No unexpected surprises

With direct debit, we’ll let you know before we take out your bill and give you a simple way to check it.

Spend less time worrying about bills, and more doing what you love.

Setup direct debit