Level 1: Cadet

T-Voice only recives calls while the app is open

I have T-Voice on my IPad, iPhone 5S and iPod 

I have checked notifications, but on all these devices it only receives calls while the app is open.  

It works fine on my old Galaxy 2 phone and Galaxy Tab 2 10.1

i checked  all the settings, the notification settings but nothing makes it receive calls unless the app is open.

13200 was no help, especially as I am on NBN and 132200 don't deal with NBN.  I called 1800 834 273, got bounced around and no solution.  Made a complaint and nothing more there except trying a premium service.

thanks guys

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Re: T-Voice only recives calls while the app is open

Hi Wenlock, 

I've tested this with a an iPhone 6 & 6s and it seems to be working O.K on our test bench.  Can you try deleting the T-Voice app, reinstalling it and setting it up  again from scratch to see if this helps?

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Hi Support, I have this same problem with I-phone 6. I have tried to remove the app and reinstall but this did not help. What I have noticed is that when you open the app it says calls disabled and then reconnects - even if the wifi connection has not been disrupted

Highlighted
Level 2: Rookie

Hi Tm12, Did you get a fix to the problem? If so, could you post the solution? Thanks

No unexpected surprises

With direct debit, we’ll let you know before we take out your bill and give you a simple way to check it.

Spend less time worrying about bills, and more doing what you love.

Setup direct debit