fifi-58
Level 1: Cadet

Telstra T-Voice 503

Does T-Voice 503 compaitable to sagemom 3864 modem ? Have bought one but don't have a pair button on my modem.Is there something else I can do. Retail shop refuse to refund.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Kalak
Level 23: Superhero

Re: Telstra T-Voice 503

I believe these are designed for use mainly with the 5355 'Gateway' modem.

If the store told you they would work, and they don't, then you are certainly entitled to a refund.

If you bought it, took it home unboxed and couldn't get it to work, unfortunately there is no entitlement to a refund.
If you've found a solution then don't forget to mark that post accordingly.
If you think I've been of assistance to you please remember to let me know by clicking on the LIKE button.

Please note: I am not a Telstra employee and any posts or opinions are entirely my own and don't reflect any official company position.
Jupiter
Level 25: The Singularity
Level 25: The Singularity

Re: Telstra T-Voice 503

Which "retail shop" did you get it from? As far as I'm aware, the only place you can get that model modem from is Optus (it is their equivalent of the 5355 that Telstra supplies).

On a Telstra service, you will not get the phone service working at all with that model as you need a Telstra branded modem to use the Telstra landline service.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

No unexpected surprises

With direct debit, we’ll let you know before we take out your bill and give you a simple way to check it.

Spend less time worrying about bills, and more doing what you love.

Setup direct debit