fhl62
Level 1: Cadet

Telstra T-Voice & Galaxy S5 downloading issues

Probably been asked a million times but here goes.

I have a Galaxy S.5 Android 6.0 and it will not connect to T-Voice. We have a Telstra gatway connected through NBN and Telstra land line.

The mobile cannot get past the first stage of downloading T-Voice. 

I have uninstalled T-Voice, reinstalled it and restarted the mobile but the issue continues. I am sitting in front of the gateway when I am trying this but nothing...

What else can I do.  

Thanks

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Jupiter
Level 25: The Singularity
Level 25: The Singularity

Re: Telstra T-Voice & Galaxy S5 downloading issues

Other than making sure that your phone is connected to your Wifi network, I don't know of anything else that can be tried.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
DeltaSquad
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Re: Telstra T-Voice & Galaxy S5 downloading issues

@fhl62,

I'm a little lost when you say that your phone won't get past the first stage of downloading?

Are you unable to install the app at all?

- Matt

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

No unexpected surprises

With direct debit, we’ll let you know before we take out your bill and give you a simple way to check it.

Spend less time worrying about bills, and more doing what you love.

Setup direct debit