dan85a
Level 1: Cadet

What modems does t-voice support?

I was trying to setup the t-voice app but it says it cannot find a supported modem.
I am using a TG797n v3 modem with a Telstra ADSL 2 connection, should this be supported?

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
DrQ
Level 24: Supreme Being
Level 24: Supreme Being

Re: What modems does t-voice support?

It is meant to be compatible with ADSL and NBN connections running on the T-Gateway (TG797N) and the Gateway Max (TG799) modems which means, yes, yours should be compatible... Some more support for setting up the app is here: Support

Helpful Links

Internet not working or outage in your area? - Check the Outage page for details and troubleshooting.
Help with an account issue? - LiveChat 24x7 support
View Usage, Bills and more - Check it out on MyAccount

Previously worked with a Telstra Partner however I am not a Telstra Employee, just a fellow customer helping when I can.

dan85a
Level 1: Cadet

All that support link says is download the app, connect to your wifi network, open the app and it will search for a compatible modem. There is no troubleshooting steps or any info if for some reason it doesn't work. Guess I will just have to wait till I have a spare day I can waste on the phone to tech support.
Kenobi
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Hi dan85a, 

Here is a link to the T-Voice support pages: 

http://support.telstra.com.au/t5/User-guides/tkb-p/LSP_Userguide

Ben

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

No unexpected surprises

With direct debit, we’ll let you know before we take out your bill and give you a simple way to check it.

Spend less time worrying about bills, and more doing what you love.

Setup direct debit