kclim
Level 1: Cadet

Home Bundles - reduce lead time..

I will migrate to my home in Apple Gum, Doncaster East 3109 on 8 July 2015. I am currently still in oversea, and haven't get a driving licence yet. I hope to expedite in setting up internet/phone as soon as I move to my home. I cannot purchase online as no driver license yet.

Is the a way to expedite my application for "home bundle" as soon as I get there? (e.g. faxing all necessary information to reduce lead time). You have document checklist that I need to bring when I visit Telstra store? I have make appointment as below:

Where: Telstra Store The Pines - Shop T89, 181 Reynolds Road, Doncaster East VIC, 3109. Date: 08/07/2015 Time: 3:00pm - 3:50pm

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
ConK
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Re: Home Bundles - reduce lead time..

Hi there kclim,

To get your sorted out as quickly as possible we would need a valid Drivers licence number once you have this then an order can be placed.

As far as speeding up a connection the only thing comes to mind is that if you are a Priority Customer then a connection can be made quicker for you and the family.

Hope that helps. !

- Con  

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit