Trevor27
Level 1: Cadet

Swap/upgrade sim card

To whom it may concern I wish to upgrade/swap my "normal" mob phones existing sim card 04xxxxxxxx into a new phone "iphone 8".I am advised existing sim card physically will not fit. Please advise what documentation (eg my current Telstra account)  required when I come into your store (by way of an appointment)  for this change over.

<edited for privacy>

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Smiley3
Level 23: Superhero
Level 23: Superhero

Re: Swap/upgrade sim card

Hi Trevor27,

Telstr store's don't usually reply to post's on Crowdsupport. 

If you have a bill with your mobile phone on it and a Driver's License, that would be good proof that you own the mobile service.

The Telstra Employee will then use a correct size Blank SIM to transfer your mobile phone Account details onto.

The link below is referring to getting a SIM Replacement.

https://crowdsupport.telstra.com.au/t5/Accounts-Plans/SIM-Card-Sizes-and-Replacements/ta-p/610455

I am NOT a Telstra employee and never have been. However, I AM a customer who volunteer's my time in the hope to help someone with their question.
To show your appreciation to myself or another member, please click on the LIKE or mark as a SOLUTION for any post that you have found helpful on this forum.
Trevor27
Level 1: Cadet

To whom it may concern Please cancel prearranged appointment 1000 hrs 30th April 2020 Telstra store Willows Townsville 

Regards 

Kjorg
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Trevor27

Thank you for your post, my apologies for the delayed response. 

CrowdSupport is not monitored by specific Telstra Stores, you will need to contact your local store directly to cancel any appointments. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit