Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Big pond movies purchase flaw

After trying to set up to be able to order a movie on three separate occasions over a week and a half, I thought I had it in the bag. We chose our movie hit the rent SD and thought that would be it, however was shocked when then it actually says you have purchased the movie and at that point no way to cancel or back out. I would of thought if you hit the rent button and enter your pin that would confirm what you have bought but why does this then take you to you have purchased the movie (three times the cost) and to top that off it unclearly then hides your SD purchase in a menu list with the first choice it lands on is to rent or buy the movie again but in HD. Bit of a rort Telstra! And how do you get these two free movies when you sign up, no mention of that when you log in.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Big pond movies purchase flaw

Hi Confusion1. Appreciate you coming through. Really sorry for the frustrating experience. Please call our Bigpond Movies team - 1800502502 - between 11am and 10pm AEST 7 days, for further assistance. Let us know how you get on, as I'd like to see you enjoying those movies without any further hassles.

- Matthew.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit