Level 1: Cadet

9Now App login & live stream

Answered

I'm trying to to use 9Now app but it won't let me login, nor does live stream seem available. 

Ipad 9Now app has login & live stream. 

Any ideas ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager
Accepted Solution

Re: 9Now App login & live stream

The app is owned and operated by 9Now - 9Now have not shared any plans to bring live feeds with Telstra. You are welcome to provide this feedback to the 9Now team directly via their contact form.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
10 REPLIES 10
Support Team
Support Team

Hi Ultrasmart, 

Just to clarify, does it seem that those options are not available? 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

I'd like to know if the 9Now app will be updated - there seems to be no option to view a live stream, but this functionality is available on other platforms!

Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager
Accepted Solution

The app is owned and operated by 9Now - 9Now have not shared any plans to bring live feeds with Telstra. You are welcome to provide this feedback to the 9Now team directly via their contact form.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

View solution in original post

hi Telstra,

could you arrange for 9Now to deliver the update to provide login and live stream as the lack of these features are now making this device look obsolete and naturally questioning your ability to manage customer expectations.

it needs a code to loge in but i cant loge it in it wonts to refresh

Having the same issue today. I cannot access any content on 9now. It keeps asking me to login but of course with the Telstra TV there is no way to do that. Help please.......what happened? It was working perfectly last night.

Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Sorry to hear about this issue. Can I please confirm that this is still occurring? 

Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Have you tried the solution listed on this link?

https://crowdsupport.telstra.com.au/t5/Telstra-TV/Telstra-TV-and-9NOW-no-longer-working/m-p/619365

- Shelly

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

I am also having problems watching 9now on my TV through the telstra TV. The activate 9now page on my computer is not available to enter an activation code. Am having no problems watching 9NOW on my computer.

Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Did you try the alternative link in Shellock's post?

Telstra TV

Telstra TV helps you find and discover more of what you love.

Find out more