Sue1515
Level 1: Cadet

Age Verification Error

Trying to rent an R+ movie on Box Office and it comes up with an error msg re age Verification.

I have added my credit card and I have added my account number, still nothing days later. 
message Gold Support and nothing… 

he refunded my $1 and that’s it. 
I want to watch this movie and I just can’t seem too. 
help please 

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
iPat91
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Age Verification Error

Hey @Sue1515, that's a little frustrating! What tech support was done by our Gold Support team? Were you advised on how the issue will be fixed?

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Sue1515
Level 1: Cadet

No help has been given that’s been useful. 
entered my details over a week ago and still not verified. 
I have been told that Box Office Gold help is only available until 7pm Monday to Friday and that’s why I am not getting any assistance. I’m not home until much later than that so have not bothered. 
It’s just ridiculous I can’t get help. 

Renee
Support Team
Support Team

Hey Sue1515,

That's disappointing to hear. Was that through the contact us webform?

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Telstra TV

Telstra TV helps you find and discover more of what you love.

Find out more