JeannieS
Level 1: Cadet

Amazon Prime

For some reason I can no longer watch Amazon Prime through my Telstra TV. It says to go to primevideo.com/watchontelstra put when I do it just takes me to the prime web page. How do I fix it or can it even be fixed?

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
4 REPLIES 4
Jupiter
Level 25: The Singularity
Level 25: The Singularity

Re: Amazon Prime

You may need to log in to your Prime account via that website page, then go into account settings and register device.

The Telstra TV may have lost it's link to your account.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
Stevetk421

Hi,

I'm getting a different problem. Amazon prime via the telstra TV3 has simply stopped working in the last couple of weeks quoting a connectivity problem (in multi languages). I've restarted my device and routers (Inc the telstra one) multi times., All other apps are working. I suspect this is either due to Roku or telstra but it's extremely annoying as the xbox series x wont play amazon prime movies at 24 frames a second, only a Roku does. I would guess that the amazon prime app has been updated and this has not been done for the telstra device yet (and before you ask yes it is on the latest 11.4 build. I checked.) 

Any thoughts would be appreciated. 

Thanks

Stevetk421

Actually after leaving the app in the "trying to connect" state for 20 mins it eventually made it to the login screen. My ttv3 device needed re registering for some reason. So that would appear to be the source of the issue, at least for me, as it's now working.. 

MattyC
Support Team
Support Team

Appreciate the insights and update. Please sing out if anything else comes up. - Matthew. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Telstra TV

Telstra TV helps you find and discover more of what you love.

Find out more